– where we seek to illuminate the hope in every situation.
Joycy Lacombe is a licensed mental health counselor with over ten years of experience working with individuals, couples, and adolescents to achieve the success. She is passionate about working with individuals suffering from the effects of post-traumatic stress, using unique techniques to clear their symptoms of PTSD.
Areas I specialize in:
- Children/Teens/Young Adults
- Post Traumatic Stress/PTSD
- Pre-marital Counseling
- Marriage Counseling
- Divorce & Blended Family Issues
- ADD/ADHD, Behavior & Parenting Issues
- Grief & Loss Recovery
- Stress & Life Transitions
- Self-Esteem, Coping
Work With Me
I believe the counseling experience is a two-way experience. I enjoy learning about the various factors that influence an individual’s thought process, by unpacking how they have arrived at the place that brings them into my office. I consider it a great responsibility and privilege to be able to reflect insight into various situations and relationships while teaching my clients to do the same.